Monday, September 12, 2011

Game Disses 50 Cent

Rapper Game can't seem to make up his mind regarding his frenemy 50 Cent. One minute, he's acting like he has no problem with the G-Unit head honcho, and the next he's slinging disses at 50. His latest barb came as a response to criticism that Game has been making homophobic remarks in the media. Game took to Twitter to defend himself--and to fire a few unprovoked verbal shots at 50.
"@TMZ but look around, sh*t I be surprised when I see someone who's not GAY. My girl hair stylist is GAY & he kool. @50cent GAY n we was kool," Game tweeted. ""Look, @TMZ its simple: if your GAY be GAY !!! I don't have a problem with GAY people... I like Elton John's music a lot. #StraightTweet."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am