Thursday, September 1, 2011

Game Lands At #1



Game Lands At #1
Rapper Game's fourth album, The R.E.D. Album has landed at the #1 spot in the country, having sold 97, 528 copies since it was released on August 23rd. The album bumped Jay-Z and Kanye West's Watch the Throne to the #2 spot. This is the rapper's third album to reach the top spot on the charts.
"It feels amazing to be back on top," exclaims Game. "My fans are incredibly loyal. I was able to step away from music for some much needed personal time with my family. And now that I've returned with a new album, they've come out strong to support me. I wouldn't be where I am today without my fans. Period."
The album features production from legends like Dr. Dre and DJ Premier with contributions from guests like Drake, Nelly Furtado, Young Jeezy, Big Boi and Rick Ross.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am