Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lupe Fiasco Praises Drake

Lupe Fiasco downplays any notion of a beef between he and Young Money rapper Drake. Lupe gave Drake some words of praise while performing in Drizzy's hometown of Toronto.
He explained that he wanted to show Drake some love after Drake praised him in Chicago.
"When the young man came to my city, he brought me out on stage and said, 'Yo, this guy right here's a legend,' in my own city so I said, 'Thank-you. Thank-you Aubrey,'" he said. "So I want to say it on his stage, in his city. Make some noise for one of the legends, hip-hop's finest. Make some noise for your hometown hero. Drake, ladies and gentlemen. I had to do that, return the favor.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am