Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mac Miller Collaborating With Andre 3000?


Rapper Mac Miller has become the latest artist to profess his admiration for Outkast's reclusive Andre 3000. Over the past several years, seemingly everyone in music has been pining over the musician's absence (a few guest appearances notwithstanding), and several artists have openly stated that they would love to work with Three Stacks.
Mac Miller has joined that list.
“Definitely Andre 3000. That’s one of my favorite rappers ever. I don’t know, if I could work with him it would be crazy,” said Miller when asked who he’d like to work with. “I don’t really wanna put too much into who I work with because if people don’t wanna work with me or believe in what I’m doing then it’s cool…I mean I already have some tracks in with some legends in the game so I’ve already done things that I never believed I would do before.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am