Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taraji P. Henson Vs. TV Guide?




Oscar nominated actress Taraji P. Henson was fighting mad after she realized that she had been excluded from a cover story for the new show "Person of Interest." Henson is one of the principal stars of the show, playing NYPD Detective Carter. The show premieres tomorrow, and Henson wasted no time venting her frustrations online.
"WOW!!!! TV Guide is NOT including me on the cover with my cast memebers," Henson tweeted. "I am the female lead of a 3 member cast and I’m not included on the cover!!!!!! Do you see the sh*t I have to deal with in this business…..I cram to understand!!!!"
“WOW @ TVGuide!!!!!" she added. "Being a member of 2 academys I honestly have no words!!!!!”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am