Monday, September 19, 2011

Tyler Is the 'West Coast Eminem?'

Game gave Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All frontman Tyler, the Creator a pretty big cosign in a recent interview. The Compton rapper compared Tyler's gift for weird, sometimes-unsettling imagery to the over-the-top macabre raps of superstar Eminem.
Tyler and Game recently collaborated on "Martians Vs. Goblins" from Game's R.E.D. Album.
"When you're on a song with Tyler you can say whatever the f*ck you want," Game said. "I always say what I want but I don't think I go as far as Tyler...I think he's like the West Coast Eminem. He don't give a f*ck. He just rhyme about whatever and it's like right out of an open book. I like him more than I like most new rappers. He don't really want anything other than just to rap."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am