Tuesday, October 4, 2011

50 Cent Was A Bully?

Apparently, 50 Cent used to be quite the schoolyard tough. The rapper discussed his controversial past in a recent interview. Fiddy admitted that as a youngster, he used to torment weaker kids, and now he wants to help curb that kind of behavior. But he wanted to tell the story of how a kid becomes a bully, as well.
He says this was his motivation for co-authoring the anti-bullying bookPlayground.
"I'll be the first to admit that not everything I've done in my life has been role-model material," 50 said. "I've been on the wrong side of the law. I've been in violent situations. I've also been a bully. I know how a person gets to be like that. That's why I wanted to tell this story: to show a kid who has become a bully--how and why that happened,and whether or not he can move past it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am