Friday, October 7, 2011

Beyonce Vs. Simon Cowell?

"X Factor" judge/producer Simon Cowell appeared with co-host L.A. Reid on a recent episode of "Extra" and revealed that Beyonce once made him eat some harsh criticisms he had of her earlier in her career. "I find the whole Beyonce thing really mystifying, She’s not sexy, she hasn’t got a great body and she’s not a great singer," he said previously. He revealed in the interview that she remembered those words when they were finally face-to-face.
"Yeah. I once criticized her then met her afterwards," he told 'Extra.' "Boy, oh boy that was a difficult meeting. Then she came on my show about a year later in the UK and it was still obviously in her head what I said and I apologized, I was wrong. She sang better than anyone I’ve ever in my whole life. Then at one point, she looked over to me and went 'criticize that.'"
When asked to describe Beyonce now, Cowell was full of positive superlatives for the megastar.
"Ambitious, talented, competitive," he said. "She defines this new breed of I’ve called super pop stars and they’re all girls at the moment. It’s like a new super species who literally want to rule the world. I remember when she came out with that song there was no irony-she wants to rule the world."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am