Friday, October 7, 2011

B.o.B. Says He's Ready

Rapper B.o.B. sounds confident as he continues to work on his sophomore album. The Atlanta native says that he's gone through several phases creatively--but he's more focused on lyricism and rapping right now. He acknowledges that he went through a phase where he was more focused on singing and 'alternative' music styles.
But he says he's refocusing his energy now.
"For me I feel like I been going through phases. And I feel like I'ma always go through phases," he explained in an interview. "When I first started the first song I ever released was 'Cloud 9.' And that was like a smoker's anthem. The first whole half of the song I was just singing on it -- I kinda went through that phase. Went through [an] alternative phase where all I wanted to do was make rock music. Now I just feel like rapping. I feel like naturally I'ma sing, throw a melody here and there but I'm in emcee mode now....Man we gonna get that [out] I'ma say, March. I'm aiming for early March. I don't wanna say too much."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am