Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chris Martin Clowns Jay-Z?

Jay-Z's buddy, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, made light of old statements made by Jay that he and Martin could not have been friends during the rapper's younger years growing up in the Marcy Projects of Brooklyn. Martin says Jigga is just a big ol' teddy bear and he would've never been afraid of Jay.
Now or then...
"He definitely wouldn't have taken my sneakers because mine were always a lot too dirty for him," Martin told XXL jokingly. "I don't know. He wouldn't have touched me then. He's too sweet underneath. I don't believe that from him." "I never even thought I'd make it to America," he continued. "So the chances of us meeting then are slim."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am