Tuesday, October 11, 2011

J. Cole On Performing

J. Cole shared just how much performing has affected his development as an artist. In a recent interview, the Roc Nation rapper says that taking the stage helped boost his confidence overall and helped sharpen his focus as an artist.
According to Cole, performing made him feel like an industry veteran even though his debut album just dropped ten days ago.
“I’ve had so much touring experience before my album even dropped and what that did is it just built my confidence early,” said J. Cole. “So I’m going into my first album already feeling like a top level performer because I had the blessing of being able to tour so much. So I believe that the stage show is important for rap.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am