Monday, October 24, 2011

Jeezy & T.I. Planned Joint Album

Shortly after it was revealed that rappers T.I. and B.o.B. were considering recording an album together, fellow Atlanta hip hop star Jeezy disclosed that he and Tip had also discussed a Watch the Throne-style project together. The Snowman claims that the project still has a chance to happen.
“My first option would be Tupac, but he’s no longer here. Rest in peace to him. But me and Tip were actually together and we chopped it up about it,” he said. “I don’t know if it could really be in the making, but we just hit the ground running and been doing so many records that I don’t think it’s impossible. We’ve known each other enough to even put something like that, and I definitely think the city would need it and does need it. It’d be a good look."
"It’ll be an amazing album release party, by the way,” he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am