Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kelly Rowland Is Excited For Beyonce

Kelly Rowland says she's ecstatic over BFF Beyonce's pregnancy. The former Destiny's Child singer shared her enthusiasm for the upcoming baby in a recent interview, saying that she can't wait to babysit Bey and hubby Jay-Z's first born.
"I'm so happy for her and her husband and just excited to be an auntie -- part two," Rowland told MTV. "First it was [Solange's son] Julez -- Now it's a new baby on the rise; it's gonna to be so exciting...I'll help take care of my 'sister' and her husband's baby first."
Kelly says she's not looking to become a Mommy herself anytime soon.
"I'm not ready for babies yet," she shared. "I can watch them take care of this little baby...I get to babysit, yes -- It's a wonderful moment. I just saw my sister today, and I got a chance to rub her tummy."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am