Friday, October 28, 2011

Kendrick Lamar On Drake

West Coast rapper Kendrick Lamar discussed his upcoming "Club Paradise" tour with fellow rap star Drake and A$AP Rocky. He says that his friendship with Drake was sparked after the two had a chance to hang out in Toronto.
“Shout out to Drake. I sat down with Drake in Toronto a while back when I did my first show out there. He called me up and we had a few drinks and he always said he was appreciative of his music,” he said. “I’ve always been a fan of his music. We just been chopping it up since. He hit me up one day and said ‘You know what? Handpicked, I want you to be on this tour with me.’"
"There’s a lot of artists out there who could have been out there on tour with him, for him to sit there and respect my music," he added. "We have the same mutual respect.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am