Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lola Monroe Joins Taylor Gang

Rapper/model LoLa Monroe has joined Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang imprint. She broke the news during an interview on Atlanta's V-103 FM. She said that the two of them shared a similar vision, which led to her joining Wiz's crew.
“We got it in with Taylor Gang. Wwe Taylored now,” she said. “Wiz is like a positive free individual that’s about his business and that matches everything I’ve created on my side. When he reached out, he was like, ‘I feel as though our movements represent the same thing, so I want you to rep Taylor Gang.’ And I agreed, so it’s only right. Plus, out of all the situations that came to me, my business instincts and just the comfort level, I felt it was just the right move with him. He’s a stand-up dude and it just felt right.”
The Washington, D.C. native is recording her debut.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am