Friday, October 21, 2011

Ludacris Defends Justin Bieber

Rapper Ludacris is denying reports that he ghostwrote rhymes for Justin Bieber that the pop star wanted to use in a Cypher during the 2011 BET Awards. Luda says there's no truth to the story and that Bieber is no poser when it comes to loving hip hop.
He says he never was asked to write rhymes for the Beebs.
"My Lil homie @justinbieber loves hip hop & at no point was I supposed to write his cypher flow. #getyafactsright," he tweeted. DJ Premier also shared his side of the story. "Spoke 2 @Ludacris & he witnessed Justin Beiber write his rhymes & that he can flow...he said he wasn't s'posed to write 4 tha Cypher..," he tweeted. "Now as I said 2days ago, I can't ban nobody, I just stress my honest opinion on aLL my sh*t & the blog headings make it sound worse..."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am