Thursday, October 6, 2011

T.I. Criticized For Partying?

T.I. has been making the club rounds since he came from an Atlanta halfway house after serving 11 months for violating his probation. But not everyone is feeling T.I.'s post-prison club-hopping. After Hot 97 DJ Cipha Sounds and Peter Rosenberg made some public comments questioning Tip's judgment for being out at nightclubs, the 'King of the South' quickly fired back and defended his actions.
"Quick question to Rap Radar, Cypher sounds, & whoever else felt I shouldn’t have celebrated my return, why NOT?!?!?! Didn’t haters celebrate when I left?" Tip asked via Twitter. "FYI in addition to parties I also attended my two sons football games, my oldest daughters first concert, and took my kids to the awards. What’s the BIG DEAL?"
"No explanation…just a question. If I sat back & let somebody else who wasn’t from my city home in & takeover all weekend would they’d agree with that?!?" he continued. "Actually I was hoping the people I mentioned would’ve answered those questions for me. I’m listening, Chyper Sounds, Peter Rosenburg, Rap Radar. Where you at?"
Cipha responded to Tip's comments.
"Yo @TIP I’m MORE than happy you are home…I’m never ever a hater. Me & @Rosenbergradio are just worried about the trouble in clubs..Let’s golf," he said. "Damn, now people think I’m hating on @TIP. That’s my dog for life…I wish him only the best. This @HOT97 sh*t is too strong."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am