Thursday, October 20, 2011

T.I. Wants To Kill the King?

As T.I. works on his comeback album, the Atlanta rapper revealed that he's been wrestling with titles for the project. One potential title was Kill the King, and Tip revealed that he thought the theme was appropriate considering what he's endured over the last two years.
"The first of two album titles I'm debating is Kill the King because in all that I've gone through I've observed how people respond to my circumstances, and I always wonder 'Why y'all coming at me like this?' But I thought, 'How do you expect them to act?'" he explains. "Life is a game of chess and the object is to kill the king. If you anoint yourself king, you have made yourself a target. The second one is self-explanatory - Trouble."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am