Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tyler Wants To Work With Lil Wayne?



Tyler Wants To Work With Lil Wayne?
Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All frontman Tyler, the Creator admitted in a recent interview that he's eager to work with superstar Lil Wayne. Tyler says that he's slightly nervous about putting the wheels in motion to make it happen, however.
"Wayne's cool. I ran into him at my hangout back home, and he's just cool," Tyler told MTV News. "I actually have this beat that I want him on, but I was too scared to get it to Clancy to get it to them, but Wayne's cool."
"I wanted to kinda fan out and sh--," Tyler admitted, "But he gave me a speech about how happy he was that I won a VMA and that seeing my mom go crazy kinda made him feel like he won it too, because that sh-- was real as f---."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am