Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wolverine's An Eminem Fan?

Action star Hugh Jackman is apparently quite the hip hop fan. The star of Real Steel best known for portraying superhero Wolverine in the X-Men films shared that he's a big fan of Eminem after seeing the rapper perform live.
"I think Eminem is extraordinary, and one of the greatest live acts I've ever seen," Jackman said in an interview. "I'm a real fan of live music, but if I go to a concert and I feel that I'm just getting their CD, basically, played for me, it bores me. I would prefer to just listen to it. But he, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre: It was one of the most electrifying nights I've ever been a part of. I was actually ushered to this area and I went behind the stage and just watching Dr. Dre get ready to go onstage, it was kind of like watching a prizefighter getting ready for a big fight. There's just so much that they put in to every song. And Eminem, he's just, oh my God, he's just the consummate performer. A professional. And everything comes from an honest place. Comes from his heart. That's what I like about him."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am