Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yelawolf On Possible B.o.B. Joint Mixtape:



Yelawolf On Possible B.o.B. Joint Mixtape:
Alabama rapper Yelawolf says that he could possibly be recording mixtape projects with fellow southern emcees B.o.B. and Big K.R.I.T. in the near future. He says that his schedule has made it difficult to get things worked out officially, but he wants to work with both rappers.
“Ah man, I would love to do some records with Bob, but dude is super busy," he says. "Now, I’m getting busier and busier so it’s just hard to make things like that happen. When me and K.R.I.T. were coming up with the concept to do a mixtape, we weren’t even on tour. We kind of let time just slip by and we just both got stupid busy. We’re still trying to make that happen. I think it’s going to happen. When, I don’t know, but him and I work really quick. K.R.I.T. makes crazy beats. He’s so super inspiring to be around. Once we lock down and work on it, it’ll get done pretty quick. For all the people waiting for it, it’ll be worth the wait. I’ll say that.”
“If we make something that feels like an album, then that’s something we’ll consider, to put it out on the shelves," he added. "But for now, in my mind, who knows? At first it was supposed to be for free. We might stick with that, or if we put together a project we feel is worth buying, we’ll put it on the shelves. Either way, it’s going to be banging.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am