Thursday, November 3, 2011

9th Wonder Featured In Documentary

 
9th Wonder is the subject of a new documentary that was produced and directed by a student from the University of North Carolina-Greensboro. The superproducer is being spotlighted in "The Wonder Year," which took more than a year to film.
The doc follows the producer over the past twelve months and he says it was a labor of love.
"The movie [The Wonder Year] is directed by my brother Kenneth Price, my brother from another mother and color," he said. "He was getting his Master's at UNC Greensboro, and for his Master's thesis, he wanted to do a year-long documentary on me. When I watched [the first cut of it], I told him I hope you're ready for what you have created because this is bigger than just you getting your piece of paper saying that you got your Master's...it's bigger than Hip Hop."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am