Sunday, November 13, 2011

Amber Rose Love Slash?

Amber Rose revealed her fixation with a certain iconic rock guitarist. The sexy model/tabloid fixture says she has idolized rocker Slash since she was a kid--even having modeled some of her public persona on the famous former Guns N Roses axeman.
"He is one of my favorite people in the world! He has been my hero since I was a little girl; I always looked up to him," she says. "He was a biracial rock star, and anytime he plays the guitar it just takes over my body. His sound is just amazing to me. Most of my persona has a lot to do with Slash."
"I have a very mysterious persona and there are a lot of things that people don't know about me and Slash is like that," added Amber. "He is like that to this day! He is very mysterious and people are just so intrigued by him and he has been out for 20 plus years! He wrote a book and you still want to know more."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am