Friday, November 11, 2011

Big Sean Praises Kanye

Big Sean talked about the influence Kanye West has had on his career in a recent interview with NBC Nitecap. The G.O.O.D. Music artists says Yeezy's mentorship and support have been indispensable to his burgeoning hip hop career.
"He really admires and appreciates the culture and people pushing it forward. I sit and realize how special it was for him to listen to me and actually sign me," he said. "I remember we were standing next to Jay-Z and he [Kanye] was like you're gonna be the best rapper, talking to me. You're going to have your moment like all these people have their moments and be the best rapper."
"The music is a way to a better life. It's a way of life. It's a way in which I'm able to see the world and expand my mind and be a leader for young people," said Sean. "What you can feel with your heart and spirit is way more real than what you can feel with your eyes."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am