Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jay-Z Paranoid About Fatherhood?

Jay-Z admitted in an interview with People magazine that he's nervous about fatherhood and paranoid about the mistakes that his father, and many other fathers make. He says that he views himself as 'different' but acknowledges that he understands circumstances can change relationships.
"It makes me a little paranoid because no matter what, I don't think any person, or any male, goes into a relationship thinking that they're going to leave or wouldn't be there," he tells PEOPLE. "I think the circumstances a lot of times dictates things, right?"
"I'm just a different kind of guy," he says. "I'm a highly principled person. I come from a real place where you had to be a highly principled person. So, I'm pretty confident that I'll figure it out."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am