Monday, November 7, 2011

Kate Upton Loves Nicki Minaj

Model Kate Upton shared her love of a certain Young Money rapstress in a recent interview with Global Grind. Upton says her tastes are pretty middle-of-the-road, but she has a soft spot for Nicki Minaj.
"I love Nicki Minaj and I'm just obsessed with her. Let me look in my iPod. I like New Boyz "You Look Better With The Lights Off," I don't know what's the obsession with that one. I just really love anything that's on Top 40."
Upton also addressed those pesky Kanye rumors from earlier in the year.
"I know Kanye and we're friends. So I think that was a fine situation because I could laugh it off," Upton says. "But it doesn't really affect me. I just try to ignore it and then it's over."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am