Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kelly Rowland Supports Kim Kardashian

Kelly Rowland empathizes with newly-divorced Kim Kardashian. While the world lined up to mock Kimmy K and her abrupt divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries, Rowland says she can relate to what the reality star is going through. Rowland almost married NFL star Roy Williams several years ago and says now that she's glad she didn't go through with what would've been a bad decision.
“I wanted that wedding. I wanted to be married," Rowland says. “You can just make wrong decisions in life. That was all part of growing up. I just think it’s important to trust your gut. I did a lot of soul-searching afterwards, and I want to be married, so dating is part of that process.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am