Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pusha T Assures Clipse Fans

Pusha T is promising Clipse fans that the Virginia-based duo has not broken up. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper said that he still plans to record with his partner Malice and revealed that Malice was the one who pushed him to go after his solo career.
“The Clipse are definitely gonna continue making music," Pusha T says. "Right now, we’re just doing two separate projects…What’s so funny is Malice made the decision for me like I was ready to start on the new Clipse album. I was ready to start on a new Clipse album and he was like, ‘Uh, nah I don’t wanna start on that.’ He was like ‘I’m gonna write this book. So do you wanna go do your solo project? Go do it.’” Pusha T also discussed how Rick Ross got T to appear on Kanye West's acclaimed 2010 album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
“I hooked up with Kanye on this My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album,” Pusha T explained. “Rick Ross actually called me and told me, ‘Yo, you need to come to Hawaii.’ And I was like ‘Why?’ And he was like ‘Yo, I’m over here working on this Kanye album and I think you need to be a part of this’…I went there, packed for a weekend, and stayed for a month. The vibe was just crazy. It was a creative vibe out there.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am