Monday, November 21, 2011

Rapper Ludacris revealed that his arch-nemesis, FOX News pundit Bill O'Reilly, donated money to the Atlanta star's Ludacris Foundation after the two ran into each other at a White House event. The two sparred via the media for years, but Luda says O'Reilly was forced to put up or shut up.
“Long story short, there’s nothing he could do. I think he talks about certain people but he never thinks he’s going to meet these people in person - let alone the type of events and the circles that he’s in, that these rappers are sometimes going to be in those same circles,” he said. “He started talking to me about he heard about a lot of the charity work I’ve done with the Ludacris Foundation. This is how he eased into it. He was like, ‘Yeah man, I hear you’ve done good work and I think that maybe I should make a donation to your foundation.’ This is how he got me to calm down. I’m like, ‘You want to make a donation?’ I was like, ‘Well what do I need to do to make that happen immediately, like ASAP?’”
“I can’t let everybody know how much the donation was, but at the end of the day, after all of this craziness, Bill O’Reilly ended up writing a check to me to my foundation after approaching him in person,” Luda said.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am