Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Terrence J Likes Cougars?

In a recent interview, "106 & Park" host Terrence J revealed that he is a fan of cougars. The personality/host/actor says that older women have a certain appeal and he enjoys the fact that they seem to be more comfortable with themselves.
"I dig mature women," Terrence says. "I dig a woman that knows what she wants, that’s comfortable in her skin and confident with her swag. Older women have been able to fulfill that."
He revealed, however, that he's currently dating a 'younger' woman.
"I’m dating a girl that’s younger. She’s not much younger but she’s 28 and I’m 29 so she’s younger than me,” he shared. "She’s an amazing person. I just think timing is everything. It can be the perfect person, but if it’s not the perfect time then it’s not going to work."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am