Monday, November 7, 2011

Wale Disses Rosa Acosta

Rapper Wale took some shots at model Rosa Acosta during an appearance on "The Breakfast Club" morning radio show this week. The two have been on bad terms ever since Rosa dissed Wale's Philly performance back in August.
"You not paid to talk, Rosa, you're just paid to sit there," Wale laughingly told The Breakfast Club. "[She gave me props?] No she didn't. Don't ever say anything I'm doing on stage is a fail unless it's a real fail. Yes she did [say it was a fail]. ... This is exactly what she said. I went into the crowd as I always do -- it was all girls in the front -- so when I went into the crowd, a girl grabbed my family jewels. ... So I [told] her, 'If a n*gga touch you like that, he's going to jail. No questions asked.' And everybody started chanting as I went back on stage. So Rosa said, 'Oh, Wale tried to jump in the crowd. Wow. That was an epic fail.'"
"Hold on Rosa, who asked you to speak," Wale said rhetorically. "Have you ever been asked to speak? Have you ever been asked to speak, Rosa? Has anyone ever called you up and been like, 'Talk.' I seen rappers [and] basketball players pick you up. Don't do that Rosa. If I wasn't cool with these dudes, I'd, don't do it. Don't do it with those feet of yours Rosa, we know what them feet look like."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am