Thursday, December 15, 2011

Amber Rose Working On Her Voice?

Amber Rose wants everybody to know she's taking her burgeoning music career, like, REALLY seriously. The thicky-thick model best known for the famous rapper she's dated and the amount of times her lady-parts have been displayed on the Internet says that she's focused on her career as a singer.
She's even quit smoking to improve her voice.
"I showed Wiz some things I’d written down and he really encouraged me to pursue it. I’m taking this really seriously – I even quit smoking just so I could improve my voice. I already know when the first single drops the haters will have their own opinions, but my fans (almost 900,000 strong on Twitter who she refers to as her “rosebuds” and “rosestuds”) will be there for me.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stfu Amber Rose,nobody gonna listen to or buy ur music

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am