Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bizarre Obsessed With Nicki Minaj

D12 member Bizarre has an obsession with a certain full-bodied Young Money starlet. Bizarre appeared in a clip professing his love for Nicki Minaj--professing his love for her and getting a tattoo of the superstar.
"I know y'all people heard me and Nicki Minaj, my wife, you heard the song named 'Nicki,'" Bizarre said in a video. "But I want to show Nicki how much I really, really love her. Love her. ... So check this out Nicki. I did this for you and only you. So here goes the world exclusive. This is how much I love you and I will eat your p*ssy for life. F*ck."
"Right now I'm with my man Brooklyn Payne," Bizarre continues. "He does all of my tattoos. He did my portraits. Right now, I'm going to show you my new addition. My new tattoo. Check it out. F*ck yeah! Nicki, this is how much I love you. This is your husband, Bizarre."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooookkkk, so I think she may wanna get a stay away order ....lol

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am