Thursday, December 29, 2011

Joe Budden Shelves Mixtape

Joe Budden has announced that he will not be releasing his anticipated "Feature Presentation." mixtape. The project was slated to feature several notable rappers and Budden announced the project months ago, but it has been shelved indefinitely.
“I’ll be honest with you… I’m not sure if I’m gonna put that project out,” Joe Budden explained to AllHipHop. “It was a project that I originally wanted to do for the fans because I was extremely passionate and I wanted to reach out to all of these great artists and work with them because I don’t typically have too many features at all.”
Securing many of the features proved to be a hindrance to the project's progress.
“So once I started to do it I remembered why I don’t have too many features. I don’t really have the time with Slaughterhouse and everything happening to chase people for verses or be consistent in trying to get verses from people,” said Joe Budden. “So if it’s not I call you, tell you what I’m doing, and you’re [willing to oblige] and just do a verse and send it," he says. "I can’t really chase too many people…A few people actually did send in verses for songs. Z’ro sent in two or three of them. Blu, Elzhi, Phonte, Yela, Emilio Rojas but I am gonna still do these songs and release them. I’m just not certain what project that will be.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am