Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kelly Rowland Disses Matthew Knowles?

In a new interview with JET magazine, Kelly Rowland revealed that she's looking forward to reuniting with her biological father for the first time in twenty years. While Rowland expressed some concern over the meeting, she also acknowledged that her BFF Beyonce and Bey's family helped fill the void that her absentee dad created.
"I think every little girl wants to be a darling in her father’s eyes, and I’m going to get the opportunity to meet my biological father, so we’ll see what happens," she said. "That’s all I can say because I’m going to meet someone I haven’t seen in more than 20 years. In my heart I have forgiven him."
When asked if Matthew Knowles, Beyonce's Pop and former manager for both Bey and Kelly, helped her as a 'father-figure,' her answer was pointed.
"Well, I am so thankful I was able to have my mom and Tina (Knowles), as well as wonderful women in my life," she said, noticeably omitting Matthew's name. "So I’m happy about that."
He was not arrested.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am