Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kreayshawn Vs. Lil B?

Kreayshawn apparently had a beef with Lil B. Old footage has surfaced featuring the Oakland rapper lashing out at Lil B for a perceived diss.
"I don't feel like I've been treated nicely," Kreay says in the video. "I've been shot down, I've been ignored, I've even had people I've done free music videos for tell other people not to work with me. You know, I'm at the club and I'm filming at the club and a guy walks up to me and goes, 'Oh, you know woo-woo-woo?' I could say his name 'cause I don't give a f*ck -- he's like, 'He's been running around telling people not to work with you.' ... I don't talk sh*t about anybody. So when I hear sh*t like this, this sh*t just makes me really mad ... and for Lil B to just ignore me in my face? Come on, I did your face Based music videos. I really supported him -- I feel like I've gone out of my way to help people and trying to get all my sisters on, and just sh*t like that. I feel like I've been working harder for other people than for myself and I feel like it shouldn't be like that."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am