Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mack Maine Is A Deadbeat Dad?

Young Money's Mack Maine seems to have one angry baby momma on his hands. The YM President is embroiled in a child support dispute with his ex, Erin. She blasts Mack as being a dead beat dad.
"I am simply fed up with my sons father Mack Maine ( Jermaine)," she posted in a statement. "I am sure you know he is the President and CEO of Young Money Records. I filed child support due to the fact that he refuses to offer any type of financial support to me and my son. He at one point was giving us only $500 a month! He claims he’s broke and cannot afford to pay more. He also says that Wayne has him working so much that he cannot even spend time with his 7 year old son. He has also admitted to being a dead beat in one of his songs “Ride with the Mack”. He is very aware of what he is doing and the straw that broke the camels back was when he refused to send money for our son’s Christmas presents this year."
"I am a single mother who is currently unemployed," she added. "I dropped out of college seven years ago to have our son and now that he is older I am trying to pursue my bachelors degree. I am a full time student. I cannot work fulltime and he knows this. He calls me a broke b-tch. He says I beg him for money too much. He has threatened me in text messages. sending me several messages calling me a leech telling me I cannot afford a slice of pizza. He also threatened to seek full custody of my son and doesnt even see him."
"The child support papers claim that he makes $100,000 a month or more according to payroll," Erin says. "I havent came forward in all this time because he says he will step up but he doesnt and continues to add insult to injury by name calling and neglecting to fufill his duties as a father. I want to be the first to report it because there are rumors going around in the industry and I just want the truth to be known."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am