Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Defends Bentleys

Nicki Minaj and her boyfriend/ hypeman Safaree ‘Scaff Beezy’ Samuels decided to splurge on a pair of matching Bentley Continental GT’s in pink and red. Scaff Beezy tweeted photos of his new Matte Red car.
"S/O to my New Bent…Matte Red Only 1 In USA! Continental GT…”Even tho I hate it dey force me to 2get da new bent," he tweeted.
After some fans assumed that Nicki was 'caking' her boy-toy, Scaff decided to make it clear on Facebook that he bought the car with his own money.
"I got ova 600k in insured jewels," he posted. "I think I can afford to buy a Bentley. I shoulda bought a Civic…. LOL all good."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, that is some luxurious car! If I own this, I would be proud to tell the whole world that the car I own is the only Bentley unit in my country. He really might have bought the car with his own money. He could afford it, anyway. Let's just leave the man alone. Peace!

Fe Penley

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am