Friday, December 16, 2011

Wiz & Snoop Share How They Met

Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa have become cross-generational BFFs. The two stoner rap superstars shared how they came to be buddies and why they decided to work on music and movies together.
"Snoop hit me up; he reached out. Just as a fan and as a real person," recalled Wiz. "And just told me that he loved my movement and was really interested in not only working with me, but when we linked up he was like, ‘Yo, I just want to help you maximize what you’re doing, y’know what I’m saying?'"
"My brother from another mother. Everything I loved he loved. It was like watching myself all over again just seeing a young Snoop Dogg all over again," Snoop said. "He had a lot of people in his hands and he was leading them in the right direction and I was just wanted to make sure that he knew that he was doing the right thing and to keep doing what he was doing. He continued to do it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am