Thursday, January 5, 2012

Amber Rose On Kim K Controversy

Amber Rose unleashed a firestorm earlier today (December 4th) when it was reported that she accused socialite/reality star Kim Kardashian of breaking up Rose's previous relationship with rapper Kanye West. Rose decided she wanted to address the story.
"I know there has been a lot of rumors circulating the internet today. After being asked the same questions over and over in every interview for so long i had to be honest and get this off my chest," Rose tweeted. "I don’t lie, i don’t embellish I’m not trying to hurt anyone just setting the record straight. #FAME is a Crazy thing But I’m so thankful I have a AMAZING husband that Loves and supports me to the fullest he’s my Angel and soulmate. Thank u Rosebuds and Rosestuds for understanding me Muva loves y’all so much."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am