Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Amber Rose Slams Kanye AGAIN

For someone who loves her current boyfriend Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose sure has spent a lot of time talking about her ex, Kanye West, lately. The buxom beauty was again slandering her ex during an interview this past weekend with the New York Post.
"He is your typical rapper in the industry," Amber said. "He can't be faithful, and it's not just with one person. He's just unfaithful with a lot of different women. I got to the point where I thought, my heart can't take it anymore. I don't deserve this. I don't care when people say that I owe him my life because I'm famous now. I don't owe him nothing."
Wiz is starting to sound more and more like a rebound. Is she over Kanye?

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am