Thursday, January 12, 2012

Amber Rose Stands By Kim K Story

Amber Rose is not backing down from her claims that Kim Kardashian basically was the reason for Rose and her ex-beau Kanye West breaking up. Rose sticks by her story and now says that she has 'something' that could embarrass Kimmy K if Rose decided to leak it to the media.
"I don't want to get into details on how I know but I still stick by my words, you know what I mean," she said in an interview. "The story is very much true. I just feel like I'm all about women empowerment and I feel like I stooped down to her level by calling her a name. I didn't have to call her a home-wrecker. I don't believe, I know [she slept with Kanye]. I really don't want to get into details about it, there's a whole 'nother story -- I forgive, I forget, and I'm just done with that whole situation. She definitely didn't deny it because she can't because that's not the truth. I know what the truth is, she knows what the truth is, Reggie [Bush] knows what the truth is and so does Kanye. ... I have solid proof, I just don't want to take it there. If her fans want to believe her and if my fans want to believe me and you guys want to believe whoever, then that's fine, I'm not trying to take it to the next level because I could really embarrass her and prove everybody wrong and I'm not about doing that."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u should do it....

Anonymous said...

When going to grow some hair... Damn!

Anonymous said...

Prove it then. Expose the shit outta her.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am