Monday, January 30, 2012

Amber Rose's Relationship Stories

Amber Rose loves talking about Wiz Khalifa. She doesn't care if you think she shares too much. She doesn't care if you think she's just a fame-chaser with a rapper fetish. She doesn't seem to care about much of anything other than loving her boo-thang.
"We both travel a lot, so when we do see each other, we lay up in the bed, get sticky with each other, and watch movies," said Amber. "If Wiz felt insecure about me dating Kanye, I wouldn't be with him today. Everyone is someone's sloppy seconds, unless you're a virgin."
"Like every poor person, I used to dream about winning the lottery," said Amber. "I didn't just get money, though. I got fame. And I got fame before I got money, and it was scary. It f---ing sucks."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am