Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christina Milian Talks Relationships

Model/actress/singer Christina Milian opened up in a recent interview with Neicy Nash about relationships, infidelity and divorce. The sexy starlet was formerly married to singer/songwriter The-Dream, but the marriage fell apart due to his cheating. She says that women who don't believe beautiful girls can be cheated on are fooling themselves.
"A lot of men would say, 'I can’t believe a man would cheat on Christina' but it happens," she says. "Beauty has nothing to do with it. I know I’m a really good wife. I know I’m a really good girlfriend. I know we’re suppose to take the blame for certain things but I gotta say I’m pretty good at all that stuff."
"Sometimes we are just so carried away with love and we might even mistake some things like lust for love," she added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am