Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Janet On Her Iconic Rolling Stone Cover:

Janet Jackson discussed her infamous Rolling Stone cover during a recent interview on "The Tonight Show." Janet famously posed topless for the iconic shot with her ex-husband, Rene Elizondo, covering her breasts with his hands. Almost twenty years later, the pop megastar explained how she got the idea.
"Patrick Demarchelier, shot that cover; I was like 25 or something like that," Janet told host Jay Leno. "Actually, when I was shooting Poetic Justice, we were staying in San Francisco and I came out of the tub and I got this idea. I was wrapped in my towel and I thought “Oh, this might make kind of a cool cover.” That’s really how it all happened and that was kind of the last shoot of the day and the only shot we did indoors."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am