Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ludacris Announces Album Release Date

Hip hop superstar Ludacris has announced that his upcoming album, Ludaversal, is slated to be released in May. Luda also revealed that he will be reuniting with frequent collaborator Usher on the project, as well as several other 'surprise' guests.
“Usher is one person that I've already worked with," he says. "And in terms of other artists, you can say that there's going to be a lot of surprises on here."
“I've pretty much collected about 80 percent of the beats that I need and I've started writing ideas on them. First I have to love the beat, absolutely love it,” he said. “It's been a minute since I've been away from music, and there is just so much to talk about… So [the album] is mostly about my personal life, my travels, my experiences, rumors, gossip -- you know, everything coming together in one."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am