Friday, January 6, 2012

Masspike Miles of MMG On Pill:

Masspike Miles of Maybach Music Group gave a decidedly cold response to recent claims by rapper Pill that he was never affiliated with Maybach Music Group. The rapper's response to an interview question only added more confusion to an already-odd story regarding Pill and his affiliation with Rick Ross' crew and imprint.
"When it comes to sh*t like that, I don't even comment on it," Masspike Miles told hip-hop personality Futuristic Blogger. "I'm gonna keep it funky. Like I said, it's about my loyalty, brotherhood and being positive. Any of that f*ck sh*t, I don't talk about it. If he blogging, more power to him, I wish him the best in the future. It's Maybach Music over here."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am