Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nick Cannon's 1st Post-Surgery Appearance

Actor/comedian/rapper Nick Cannon made his first public appearance this week since undergoing surgery for kidney failure in late December. Cannon presented his superstar wife, singer Mariah Carey, with the Entertainer of the Year Award during the BET Honors show.
Along with Carey, art and entertainment icons Stevie Wonder, Dr. Maya Angelou and film director Spike Lee.
“When times are hard, you guys don’t see her at 3 o’clock in the morning, getting up in the middle of the night, fixing me soup when my kidneys ain’t acting right. Mariah Carey does that," Cannon said onstage. “It is truly, truly a blessing to be here tonight, and I am humbled and in awe of everyone’s presence, but mostly my hero right there. What most people don’t get the opportunity to experience is the true woman; the virtuous person who is my angel.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am