Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shyne Reconciles With Diddy

Former Bad Boy rapper Shyne has made his peace with Sean “Diddy” Combs. The two have reportedly reconciled after an extended phone call. Shyne served nine years in prison following a 1999 New Year's Eve club shooting that involved Diddy and his then-girlfriend, pop star Jennifer Lopez. Shyne says all bitterness has passed.
“As far as Puff is concerned, that's been a long time coming," he said. "He had reached out to me twice while I was in the pen, but I just wasn't ready for it."
"I felt how I felt, I said what I said. In retrospect, when you looked at the way he handled it, he held it down, he wore it," he said. "He ain't had nothing to say; always had good things to say. It was always, 'Yo, whatever Shyne need, we got him.'”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am