Monday, January 23, 2012

Skip Bayless Calls Out 50 Cent?

ESPN's Skip Bayless has famously battled with sports commentators and even Lil Wayne on the sports network's show "1st and 10." But the outspoken sports analyst has issued a challenge to hip hop superstar 50 Cent. Fiddy is good friends with boxer Floyd Mayweather and Skip has criticized Floyd several times on his show.
"Yesterday @50cent called me out," Bayless tweeted. "Funny, I've invited him numerous times to come in studio, take me on. Always has an excuse. Another Floyd."
"So @50cent thinks he's in good shape?" he continued. "He isn't in my league (strength or endurance). I'll prove it to him if he dares. I'm 5-10, 175 lbs."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owned

Anonymous said...

Just another excuse..like floyd

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am